Sauder Education award is active May 31, 2018 - November 30, 2022 with 1, 5 year renewal
Transformations award is active May 31, 2018 - October 31, 2022 with 1, 5 year renewal
Sauder Education proudly focuses on sustainability, reflecting this mission every step of the way, from material sourcing to internal processes and a renewable product line. Their products feature components that are easily replaced, extending the usable life of each item to limit waste and maximize the value of your purchase.
- Access to Sauder Education’s entire catalog of furniture solutions
- Renewable, sustainable furniture that can be easily reconfigured to fit your needs
- Extended usable life of furniture thanks to specialized designs that allow for easy component repairs and replacement
- Products you need for: residence halls, student unions, dining areas, classrooms, and auditoriums
Transformations Furniture manufacturers and distributes a full line of upholstered lounge furniture designed to be fully renewable through a unique reupholstering method.
The Transformations Difference:
- Easily remove and replace all components of a Transformations chair in minutes, on-site, with no special tools or training required. This patented construction is available across all product lines, not just a few.
- High-quality construction, quick change functionality, and a 35-year warranty extends the life of products to 5 or even 7 cycles. This eliminates the costs associated with repairing or replacing your seating.
A Women Owned Small Business, Transformations boasts over 40 years of expertise in renewability, and is proud to meet all the criteria for being a truly renewable company.
*Note: Additional Furniture contracts include Office Furniture 1SLE1302, Classroom Furniture 1SLE1303, Premium Office Furniture 188ALC, Library Furnishings 187ALC, Residential Furniture/Student Life 177ALC, and Mobile Portable Furniture IPHEC1707.
|Vendor||Extended to Other Community Colleges|