LabRepCo, NuAire, PHC Corporation of North America end 1/31/2022 with 1, 5 year renewal
Steris ends 2/28/2022 with 1, 5 year renewal
LabRepCo offers an expansive assortment of lab equipment and instruments. The company specializes in providing an individualized consultative solutions approach to meet your specific needs.
E&I’s competitively solicited LabRepCo contract offers members the highest levels of professional expertise, nearly 35 years of industry experience, and quality products that all dovetail perfectly to provide just the right solution for every lab environment.
- Life Sciences Equipment
- Clinical Equipment
- Laboratory Cold Storage Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Biosafety Equipment
- Biotechnology Equipment
- Lab Animal Research Equipment
- New Lab Construction & Set Up
- Lab Furniture
- Laboratory Sterilizers
NuAire manufactures and provides laboratory equipment, accessories and a variety of complementary products and systems to serve the needs of the laboratory community.
E&I’s competitively solicited NuAire contract offering includes the entire catalog of lab equipment including Class II Biological Safety Cabinets, Laminar Airflow Equipment, Animal Handling Cabinets, Workstations, CO² Incubators, Ultra-low Temperature Freezers and Centrifuges.
- Fixed discount off list-entire catalog
- Additional volume discount for orders of five or more units
- Warranties include parts and labor
- Pre-established installation rates based on geographic region
PHC Corporation of North America (formerly Panasonic Healthcare Corporation of North America) is a leader in offering laboratory equipment for biopharmaceutical, life sciences, academic, healthcare and government markets. A subsidiary of PHC Holdings Corporations, Tokyo, Japan, PHC is involved in three core areas: medical devices, healthcare IT, and life sciences.
Product lines under the new PHCbi brand include the space saving and energy efficient VIP® ECO, TwinGuard® and VIP Series ultra-low temperature freezers, cryogenic and biomedical freezers, pharmacy and high-performance refrigerators, cell culture CO2 and multigas incubators, portable autoclaves, cell processing work stations and Drosophila/plant growth chambers.
- Biological safety cabinets
- CO² incubators
- Heated and refrigerated incubators
- Pharmaceutical freezers
- Ultra-low temperature upright and chest freezers (learn more: Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers: By the Numbers)
- High performance pharmaceutical and laboratory refrigerators and biomedical freezers
- Under-counter and general purpose refrigerators and freezers
- Cloud based monitoring & notification systems
As a world leader in infection prevention, contamination control, surgical and critical care technologies, STERIS protects the integrity of your science research efforts. The E&I STERIS contract brings members high performance equipment, validation services, installation, maintenance, and remote monitoring.
- Special equipment discounts and product support, as well as installation and maintenance services
- Life Sciences Capital Equipment – Steam sterilizers, biocontainment systems, glassware washers, Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide equipment, optional accessories and training
- Replacement Parts (at time of initial purchase order only)
- Green Initiatives with Product Enhancements – Descal-a-matic, water conservation kits, vacuum pumps, insulation kits and remote equipment monitoring on some systems
- Services – Preventative maintenance; installation and deinstallation at the time of equipment purchase
- Standard training and set up is included upon equipment purchase
|Vendor||Extended to Other Community Colleges|
|PHC Corporation of North America||YES|