1, 5 year renewal
CORE Construction is a premier Job Order Contract (JOC) company with an outstanding foothold in the markets most important to E&I members. CORE creates customized buildings that meet member needs while strengthening the community by using local workforce.
All work performed by CORE is completing using alternative project delivery methods, resulting in unmatched results and customer satisfaction. With an emphasis on ensuring clear and consistent communication, CORE uses two individual tools to enhance the communication process:
- On-Screen Takeoff: this software graphically represents the quantities and associated costs for all material and systems on each project. Costs update in real-time as materials or systems are either changed or removed. Members are then able to identify where costs are being allocated and make modifications to increase efficiencies during a project time frame.
- Option Studies: throughout the design phase, the team will face important options for which there may be several possible solutions. The CORE team utilizes their expertise to provide smart, quick, and accurate cost and constructability information. This supports the team in making the best decision. All options are presented in a clear, professional manner as early in the design process as possible.
Nouveau Construction and Technology Services invests in each project’s upfront development. This ensures all projects are completed on time, within budget, and with the utmost quality. This upfront work minimizes the need for field changes, helps contain surprises, and ensures each project runs smoothly and efficiently. From concept to closeout, Nouveau gets the job done.
- Experienced E&I partner with complete understanding of members’ long term goals and vision
- Construction services for all types of renovations, facility repair, deferred maintenance, and ground-up construction for new facilities
- Technology services, including Ethernet and fiber optic cabling, distributed antenna systems (DAS), automatic transfer switching, emergency code blue telephone systems, and system consulting and design
- State-of-the-art project management software
A woman-owned business, Nouveau manages an active outreach program in the local small and historically underutilized business community. They currently maintain MWBE and HUB certifications in the state of Texas with possibility of expansion into other states as the company continues to grow.
Special Note: All university projects utilizing this award shall be accompanied by a Utilization Plan outlining the awardees commitment to diversity utilization.
|Vendor||Extended to Other Community Colleges|
|Core Construction, Inc.||YES|
|Nouveau Construction and Technology Services||YES|