UPS is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight, facilitating international trade, and deploying advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business.
UPS is uniquely qualified to meet the needs of E&I members, offering tools and solutions designed to maximize productivity, drive efficiency, promote innovation, and reduce costs. This competitively awarded contract includes rates for domestic, international, and less-than-truckload shipments.
- Industry competitive rates
- Custom Express Envelope program
- 2% rebate paid annually (by E&I) on net transportation spend
- 7% fuel surcharge cap and 35% discount for air and ground
- 20% discount at the UPS Store®
- Up to 84% discount on less-than-truckload (LTL) for UPS Freight
- One Driver Advantage to reduce carbon footprint and increase efficiency
- Environmentally sustainable pickup options
- UPS Returns® Services
- UPS Access Point® Network
- UPS Dangerous Goods
- UPS Customer Solutions Program
|Vendor||Extended to Other Community Colleges|
|UPS (United Parcel Service)||YES|