The purpose of this RFP to provide collection agency services on an as needed basis. A list of preferred respondents was established to ensure that IPHEC has experienced firms to provide collection agency services for the area of expertise of each awardee.
Awardees met the following required services in their response to proposal:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a licensed collection agency.
- Licensed collection agency in the State of Illinois.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the collection of NDSL/Perkins, Health Professions and Nursing Student Loans.
- Performs collection services for higher education institutions of similar or greater size.
- Provides participating University(ies) on-line access to their system.
- Able to transmit payments via ACH, checks, or other electronic means.
- Able to provide on-going reports (such as close-outs, status, active accounts, etc.)
- Accepts auto placement from the participating University's current loan services
Each Awardee has provided a Program Plan to support their proposal. Their program plan describes the programs, assumptions, commitments, and expectations in providing the services IPHEC requires. This program plan along with the Awardee's experience, background, staffing, and other applicable company information is included in their individual Request for Proposal response.
|Vendor||Extended to Other Community Colleges|
|The CBE Group Inc.||YES|
|Enterprise Recovery Systems||YES|
|General Revenue Corporation||YES|
|Immediate Credit Recovery Inc.||YES|
|National Credit Management||YES|
|Transworld Systems, Inc. (TSI) Formerly NCO Financial||YES|
|Progressive Financial Services, Inc||YES|
|Todd, Bremer & Lawson, Inc.||YES|
|Williams & Fudge, Inc.||YES|