1, 5 year
Carrier Corporation, a United Technologies Corporation (UTC) brand, is a global manufacturer and distributor of heating, ventilation, and HVAC systems.
Carrier has the broadest product line in the industry, and while other companies may offer HVAC products and services, none can compare to Carrier’s value proposition. With superior products at competitive price points, they are the clear choice when it comes to a range of product offerings, engineered designs, and total customer value from order to installation, service, and replacement.
- Building automation systems
- Cooling towers
- Service and maintenance agreements
- Startup and commissioning
- Installation and turnkey contracting
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a one-stop solution for industry leading HVAC equipment brands, aftermarket parts, supplies, and HVAC expertise. A part of the largest HVAC distribution network in North America, CE has over 2,200 associates in over 200 locations at the ready to meet the needs of your institution.
CE provides Carrier Corporation OEM products as well as other top-tier HVAC brands, providing a complete offering of all products necessary for new installations, replacements and retrofits, emergency repairs, and service maintenance.
- Carrier Corporation equipment available through CE network & national distribution network
- Carrier factory authorized parts market basket: over 200 items
- Enhanced universal parts & supplies market basket: over 7,400 items
- MWBE HUB strategic supplier program
- One-time early adoption volume incentive rebate on incremental growth in the first 12 months of CE program adoption
|Vendor||Extended to Other Community Colleges|
|Carrier Enterprise, LLC||YES|